Insticom/Gibbels Public Affairs is recruiting!
Gibbels Public Affairs
What do we offer?
* Internship (6 months) starting immediately
* Join a growing team of like-minded EU Affairs and Communication professionals
What should you possess?
* Advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrable interest in European affairs
* Fluency in English (verbal and written) other languages are a plus
* Excellent organizational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent digital literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
* Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
* Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
* Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
* Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
* Attend and report on external meetings
* Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
* we advise applicants to apply for a scholarship or an EU grant. University contract is preferred
* To apply please send a CV and Cover
Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to email@example.com
quoting the reference “Internship” in the subject line
* Deadline for Applications: 18 October 2020. Please note that we will only be able to
respond to shortlisted candidates